fredag 1. juli 2011

In my life, this is some of the things ive learned...

I've learned...
that maturity has more to do with what types
of experiences you've had and what you've
learned from them and less to do with how
many birthdays you've celebrated.


I've learned...
that no matter how good a friend is, they're
going to hurt you every once in a while and
you must forgive them for that.


I've learned...
that the people you care about most
in life are taken from you too soon.
Popular opinion is often unwise.
Slavery and the oppression of women were popular once.....

I've learned - that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world, the reason being that innocence of spirit envelops.


I've learned - that money doesn't buy class

I've learned - that simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.


I've learned - that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.


I've learned that not allowing other's judgments or bad words affect my opinion of me.
I've learned - that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance.
Same goes for true love.


“I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings.
People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.

Ive learned that loosing someone close too u never stops hurting...
I've learned that I still have a lot to learn... :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar